We are pleased to offer a variety of Fine Arts & Clubs Extra-Curricular Programs at Trivium Prep. The Fine Arts programs are rooted in the visual arts, dance, drama, and music. Clubs programs are varied to not only develop the mental, but also physical growth of the individual. Instruction is offered before school, after school, and during Lyceum. Fine Arts and Club activities aim to foster self-confidence, social interaction, creative expression, and imagination. Please view our offerings below.
- For questions about Clubs, please email Mrs. Ochoa, Director of After School Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Registration Questions, please email Mrs. Pfunder.
- For questions about Homework Club, please email Ms. Anakwah at email@example.com.
2020-21 Clubs Update:
Quarter 1 Clubs:
- Junior Classical League (Grades 6-12)
- Middle School Robotics (6-8)
- Mock Trial (Grades 9-12)
- Information Meeting via Zoom, Thursday, September 24 at 4:30pm (Email Mrs. Brinker or Mr. Grable for login)
- Envirothon (Grades 9-12)
- Yearbook High School Staff (Grades 9-12)
- Yearbook Middle School Staff (Grades 6-8)
Homework Club is offered after-school Monday-Friday until 5pm, except on half days and holidays.
General Program Information:
Trivium Prep Homework Club will begin in Quarter 2! Homework Club is a place for Trivium Prep students to complete homework, receive peer tutoring, or quietly socialize in a structured, supervised environment. The program runs every school day until 5:00 PM, excluding half days and holidays.
During Quarter 2, Homework Club will be $100 per student and will have no family rate available. The $100 will cover all of Quarter 2, from October 15 to December 14, 2020. You can join at any time, but the rate will be the same no matter when you join and will not be prorated. There will be a maximum of 18 students per room. We are offering 2 rooms for now, and if we exceed that number, you can place your student on a wait list, in case another Homework Club room becomes available.
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.