We are pleased to offer a variety of Fine Arts & Clubs Extra-Curricular Programs at Trivium Prep. The Fine Arts programs are rooted in the visual arts, dance, drama, and music. Clubs programs are varied to not only develop the mental, but also physical growth of the individual. Instruction is offered before school, after school, and during Lyceum. Fine Arts and Club activities aim to foster self-confidence, social interaction, creative expression, and imagination. Please view our offerings below.
- For questions about Clubs, please email Mrs. Ochoa, Director of After School Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Registration Questions, please email Mrs. Pfunder or Mrs. McDonald.
- For questions about Homework Club, please email Ms. Anakwah at email@example.com.
Spring 2020 Trivium Prep (6-12) Clubs
Registration s now open for Spring Clubs!
Club offerings include:
- Archery Club (6-12) – Register Here
- Creative Writing Society (6-12)
- Envirothon (9-12)
- Future Health Professionals (9-12)
- Honors Choir (9-12)
- Interact Club (9-12)
- Junior Classical League (6-12)
- Knights of Game-a-lot (6-8)
- Life Science Clubs (6-8)
- Mock Trial (9-12)
- HS Musical Theater Cast (9-12)
- Musical Theater Crew (9-12)
- Robotics Middle School (6-8)
- Robotics High School (9-12)
- Tanner Project Scholars Program (9-12)
- Yearbook Middle School (6-8)
- Yearbook High School (9-12)
The following clubs require a year-long commitment and do not re-open for spring enrollment. Students who registered in Fall 2019 will continue meeting at no additional charge. Most clubs will end the week of May 3, but please contact the instructor to confirm: Envirothon, Interact, Mock Trial, High School & Middle School Robotics, and Yearbook Club.
General Program Information:
Registration for Homework Club is now available. Homework Club starts the first day of school.
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.