Academia Studio (formerly Homework Club) provides scholars with a safe and structured environment after school to continue their studies, get a head start on homework, *attend tutoring, and foster positive relationships in a supportive environment. We hope to create lifelong learners with the opportunity to build strong foundations in core subjects.
*Scholars attending tutoring will be collected from Academia Studio by their teachers and returned to A.S. at the conclusion of tutoring. Scholars should NOT go directly to tutoring on their own. Tutoring works best when scholars attend with a specific question or topic in mind that they need help with. Tutoring schedules are established by individual teachers, and you can email teachers to find out their specific tutoring schedule.
- Fees: $200 per month; families with more than one Prep scholar will pay a $300 per month fee. A scholar is enrolled and may attend once payment is completed and registration forms are filled out at checkout. When you make your first payment, you are paying for the first month. Each subsequent month’s payment will charge automatically to your card on file on the first day of the month. You may withdraw from Academia Studio and cancel automatic payments by emailing Jodi Bradshaw at email@example.com by the 25th of the month.
- Supervision: One staff member per 25 scholars. Middle school and High school will be kept separate.
- Hours (High School): 2:50-5:00 pm (1:55 – 5:00 pm on Wednesdays) excluding half-days and holidays when school is not in session.
- Hours (Middle School): 3:30-5:00 pm (1:45 – 5:00 pm on Wednesdays) excluding half-days and holidays when school is not in session.
- Grades: Available to grades 6-12 (MS and HS will be separate). Archway scholars may attend Athenaeum.
- Rules: All school rules still apply while attending Academia Studio (uniform policy, cell phone policy, etc.) and scholars may receive disciplinary action for infractions. See Family Handbook if you have any questions about rules.
When picking up your Prep scholar, please text 623-738-5041 stating the student’s full name and they will be sent to the Prep pick-up zone on the south side of campus.
Space is limited and enrollment is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Jodi Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All students who are not enrolled in an extracurricular activity or Academia Studio need to be off-campus within 15 minutes of the end of their school day. Trivium Prep athletic-team study halls operate independently from Academia Studio and will be managed by the Athletics Program, through captains and coaches, on an as-needed basis. If you have questions pertaining to athletic team study halls, please contact our Athletics Director.
As an alternative to Academia Studio, Athenaeum is offered for 6th-8th graders in coordination with Archway Trivium West. Please contact the Archway Trivium West Athenaeum director for more information.