Distance Learning Resources
This page contains resources for Trivium Prep distance learning for the 2020-21 school year.
Trivium Prep students will use Google Classroom/Zoom for distance learning for the 2020-21 school year. If you have questions, please email our Office Manager, Jenna Schutten, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarter 4 Distance Learning Reminders
6th-10th distance learning changes for Quarters 2-4 (11th and 12th grades/blended classes will remain the same):
- Distance Learners will follow the Bell Schedule to check in with every teacher, every day on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The expectation is that two days per week will be longer lecture/seminar classes while the other two days will be shorter check-ins with the opportunity to ask questions. These days will vary by teacher.
- Wednesdays will be an asynchronous learning day for most classes, with the expectation that assignments are completed through Google Classroom to get credit for attendance on this day.
- Art, Music and P.E. classes will change to have one synchronous (in-person) teaching session and one Zoom ‘office hour’ per week for students to ask questions. The art curriculum will now focus more on project-based assignments.
- In order to meet the mandatory attendance requirement, Zoom attendance with video turned on will be part of your student’s grade on synchronous days. If students do not attend daily Zooms, it will have a negative impact on their academic performance.
- If choosing Distance Learning, you are committing to Trivium that you have the technology necessary for your student to be successful in this environment.
If you have any questions, please contact the front office.
Distance Learning Key Terms:
Distance Learning Resources Archive:
- Trivium Prep Town Hall Video – July 28, 2020
- Trivium Prep Town Hall PowerPoint Slideshow – July 28, 2020
- Trivium Prep Distance Learning Model – Family Overview – July 28, 2020
- Latest News/Friday Flash Archives
- Town Hall for Returning In-Person Learning – August 20, 2020
- Town Hall for Continuing Distance Learning – August 25, 2020
- Great Hearts Safe Return to School Plan
- Great Hearts Town Hall for Arizona Families Video – July 27, 2020
- Great Hearts Distance Learning Resources (includes Google Classroom/Zoom basics)
- ADOA + ADHS #MaskUpAZ Free Masks for Students and Staff