Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid- All senior families should fill this out on October 1st of their senior year.
- FastWeb – An online resource in finding scholarship to help you pay for school
- FinAid – An online source of student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Studentaid – Information about Federal Student Aid (FAFSA is part of this)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange – As a resident of Arizona you may be eligible to requetst a WUE. With WUE, out-of-state students pay no more than 150% of in-state tuition at participating schools, compared with nonresident rates that can exceed 300% of in-state rates.
- College Scholarships.com – Online college scholarship search
- College Net Scholarship Search – Online college scholarship search
- Sallie Mae – Student loan information
Other Important Information:
- The Common App
- Building a college list
- Service Academies and ROTC application information
- Applying to a Fine Arts school or program
- NCAA – Playing sports at the college level